Saturday 28 June 2008

A new beginning

I have a problem.
I have more cash going out of my house than coming in.
I spend all my spare cash on clothes and books.
I need to stop spending all my spare cash on clothes and books.
I will borrow all the books I need from the library.
I will wear only clothes I already own.
I will solve my problem.
To help motivate me I have started this blog.
I will post a picture of everything I wear for 365 days (including holidays which may be a challenge).
I will say what I am wearing, why I have worn what I have worn and where it came from. If possibe I will recall how long I have had the item and how much it cost. Although this may be a bit anal.
But I want to solve my problem.
I need to solve my problem.

2 comments:

Lolita Flowers said...

You could save more money if you discarded all your flat shoes. They really are a terrible bore! The money that you will save will enable you to buy several copies of High Heels and Ice Cream!

Jane said...

I am so glad you visited my blog.
In my ideal world I would wear high heels and eat ice cream (pistachio, please).
However, I have a dog to walk, and four children to run around after.
I work in a prison and when I need to run I would struggle in high heels. Come to think of it, if I wore high heels I may not need to run............................