Thursday 30 April 2009

82 days to go: Later


It was a quick change.
I got in from work at 5.30pm and by 7pm I had to feed myself and four children and get changed for our monthly chick flick night.
Once a month my neighbour Sue and I take our daughters (aged 11 and 12) to see a film.
We always leave it up to the girls to choose.
This time it was 17 Again.
I enjoyed the film even though a very annoying "businessman" to my right was taking constant calls on his mobile phone.
I kept the same t-shirt but added boots and a skirt.

I wore..
Boots - Faith
Skirt - Marks and Spencer
Belt - Tescho
T-shirt - Gap

1 comment:

VLCS said...

About two to four millennia later, Great Britain became separated from the mainland. Britain probably became repopulated with people before the ice age ended and certainly before it became separated from the mainland.Homes Direct 365 Voucher CodesOptionBit review