Monday, 1 June 2009
50 days to go: A Milestone
There are just 50 days to go before my self-imposed shopping ban ends which is a timely opportunity to reveal the contents of my closet.
Sole Mate asked to see inside so before I had time to tidy it up here it is.
Or rather, here they are (below).
I have two wardrobes.
The first is one in my eldest son's bedroom.
The bags overhead are stuffed with holiday gear that only comes out once a year.
The second wardrobe is in my bedroom and I share it with my husband.
There is a selection of shoes in the bottom but my boots and several other pairs are stored in the garage.
And I haven't even mentioned the chest of drawers of four storage boxes full of clothes.
Once my 50 days are up I will be reviewing this blog and if I haven't worn anything for the past year it will go unless there is a very good reason.
As an aside, the lovely Mervat's Meme made me laugh so I decided to take up her invitation to join in.
You need to answer the questions using the first initial of your name.
You can only use the same answer once.
They must be true.
And, if you follow someone with the same initial then all your answers must be different.
If you want to - join in the fun.
It's not as easy as it looks but you do discover some rarely used storage shelf in your memory bank.
I mean - Jilted John!!!
1. What is your name: Jane
2. A four Letter Word: Jape
3. A boy's Name: Jim
4. A girl's Name: Jenny
5. An occupation: Journalist
6. A color:Jade
7. Something you wear: Jeans
8. A food: Jam
9. Something found in the bathroom: Jelly (Petroleum)
10. A place: Jakarta
11. A reason for being late: Jaywalking
12. Something you shout: JOE!!!!!! (My 14-year-old who is usually winding his sister up)
13. A movie title: Jacob's Ladder
14. Something you drink: Juniper Berries (Gin!)
15. A musical group: Jackson 5
16. An animal: Java Sparrow
17. Street name: Jericho Lane (in Liverpool)
18. A type of car: Jaguar
19. A song title: Julie by Jilted John
Today I wore...
Dress - Matalan
Sandals - Birkenstock
Sunglasses - Tesco
Necklace and Bracelet - freebie with Spanish In Style magazine