Wednesday 17 December 2008

215 days to go: The future's bright, the future's striped orange


I am feeling a lot better.
Hopefully my difficulties have been dealt with.
And I am feeling more optimistic.
It has been such a rollercoaster week and it's only just Wednesday.
Last night I helped with the Cub's Christmas Outing - tenpin bowling in Liverpool.
Today was my last day in the prison before January and it was a very testing day.
I am so glad for the break.
But I'm not so glad that I won't be getting my weekly dose of Jenn.
Jenn is the prison librarian and sometimes it feels like it us just Jenn and me against the world.
This morning she had a beautiful gift-wrapped present for me - this fabulous book.
After work I had to supervise an under-nines soccer coaching session as my husband, the coach was held up at work.
I wore....
Golden brown sparkly Shoes - Clark's
Brown tights - Marks and Spencer
Skirt - Gap (thrifted)
Black shirt - Boden
Orange and oatmeal striped sweater - Gap (thrifted)
Necklace - Top Shop

5 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

What a bright cheerful outfit.... I've taken to digging some old favorites out of my truck lately. I really must get more creative with them though.

Kayleigh said...

I'm SOOO glad you are feeling better :D

And I love this outfit! From the sweater to the super cool shoes, the whole thing is cheery and stylish -- a real great look.

Sheila said...

So happy to see you looking and feeling better, Jane! Love the cardigan.

What a sweet gift. :)

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Glad you're feeling better, Jane! I love the orange sweater. As Stacy mentioned, it really is a very cheerful outfit. I like it!

Kasmira said...

I love the shoes!