Tuesday 9 December 2008

224 days to go: Busy Blue


I have been very busy this past week with work and family commitments.
It always happens in the run-up to a holiday.
As I'm self-employed I don't get paid for the times I don't work so have to cram twice as many hours in the ones leading up to a holiday so I can take time off.
Wardrobe-wise it means I get a little lazy.
Last week we had a SongWriting Workshop with Justin Sullivan of the New Model Army and yesterday I spent all day training in the prison's multi-media unit learning how to make movies.
It was great fun - you wouldn't believe how long it took to get two minutes film shot.
But I learned a lot and can't wait to get started.
I wore...
Blue Boots - Whistles
Blue floral skirt - New Look
Cream Top - Marks and Spencer
Blue Sweater - Marks and Spencer (thrifted)
Red Pendant - Virgin Vie

3 comments:

Christina Lee said...

yep I know what you mean about being self-employed and the holidays. Right now I am SWAMPED and trying to get it all done!
Those boots are BLUE?? very cool!

Kayleigh said...

Must..have...blue...boots!!!!!!

:D

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

I love all of the blue!