Friday, 27 February 2009
143 days to go: Blue and Grey Day
I was back in the prison today where we were working on a radio play.
I always start with a warm-up exercise and today Jenn joined in.
I decided to use lists as a warm-up exercise and Jenn chose the topic: Things You Need To Know About Me If We Were Dating.
I always join in and it was a real eye-opener - I didn't realise how demanding I am.
Here are just a few examples from my list:
* I am very untidy but I hate mess
* If I am ill leave me alone (although if you would like to tidy the house from top to bottom, feel free)
* I am a morning person
* I love to sing but I am tone deaf
* I know I can't park but if you comment on my driving or roll your eyes I will not speak to you for several hours
* I will usually fall asleep halfway though a film and deny I've slept. Do not challenge me on this.
Shoes - Clarks
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Pirnciples
Necklace - Monsoon
Bangle - free magazine gift