Sunday 1 February 2009

Starting Michelle Obama Week with The Sisterhood Awards


What better way to start The Michelle Obama Wardrobe Challenge Week than to win an award.
The lovely Imogen of the wonderful Inside Out Style has nominated me for the Sisterhood Award - which recognises great attitude and/or gratitude.

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to pass this award onto the sisters I never had:

1. Jenn at Every Day I Lie A Little - who expresses her attitude with deadly eloquence.

2. Ladybird World Mother who I have just discovered and shows a little bit of attitude and gratitude with every post.

3. Darla at Bayside to Mountainside whose eclectic blog is filled with gratitude.

4. Ditto Stacy and her lovely Rosy at A Rosy Outlook

5. Jessica at What I wore for her amazing attitude to style.

6. KT at KT's sassy blog. That lady has such an energetic attitude.

7. Kayleigh at Fashionably Later for her wonderful posts which show a refreshing gratitude to life.

8. Sheila at Ephemera - visit her blog and see attitude with style personnified.

9. Kasmira at WhatIwore2day because if it wasn't for her blog I wouldn't have been inspired to do this.

10. Heather at The Middle of Nowhere whose grateful appreciation of life's wonderful gifts is infectious. - in a good way.

Apologies for everyone I have missed out - I would like to have nominated veryone on my blogroll.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks so much, m'dear; I am tickled. I humbly accept this Major Award...however, I am lazy and don't pass them on, so I hope you are not disappointed or offended.

Jane said...

I could not be offended - believe me, my children try!

Heather Bestel said...

Jane, thank you. I am very touched and couldn't think of a nicer sister than you. Hx

Darla said...

How kind you are to mention me in the award. I am certainly enjoying your wardrobe year and every day look forward to seeing what you are wearing.

Darla

Ladybird World Mother said...

Wow!! what a lovely thing to get on a snowy morning, with all schools closed and every bit of clothing wet from snowmen making!! Thank you Jane... will pass it on to as many as I can, up to 10... Thrilled!XX

Ladybird World Mother said...

Me again! Am I being a thicko, but where Is the logo?? Have about 5 minutes between one child going to bed and getting supper!