Saturday 31 January 2009

170 and 169 days to go: Dressing with the Audacity of Hope




I am keeping it uber laid back this weekend as I prepare to meet Cat's Michelle Obama Wardrobe Challenge.
In fact I got so excited about surfing through the web images that I decided to give myself a Michelle Obama Wardrobe Challenge Week.
After last week when I spent most of my days in jeans now it is time to smarten up my act.
I have five outfits planned for each day of the week and it will be a busy one.
Monday: Working from home for my PR clients.
Tuesday & Wednesday: Working in the prison, teaching and helping with the prison magazine.
Thursday: More PR work followed by Parent's Evening for my 13-year-old son.
Friday: Back in the prison for an approval meeting with the funders of our prison magazine.

This weekend I wore:

Ugg Boots
Gap Curvy Jeans

Red Zara Top
Blue Matalan Cardigan

Black long sleeve T-shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Pink zip sweatshirt - USA Pro

2 comments:

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Can't wait to to see your outfits this week! I have to admit I've just a polyvore sorted for the challenge!

I've given you an award, come by and pick it up.

Cathryn said...

Wow, I am super excited to see your Michelle Obama week! Great mixing of purple and red, by the way. It's very bold and eye-catching