Wednesday 29 October 2008

264 days to go: Pink Oasis


I bought this dress last summer from the Oasis limited Collection.
The dress is based on an original 1960's pattern from the Bath Fashion Museum. This dress was called Poppy Parker.
When I bought this dress I loved it and wanted to wear it all the time. I haven't worn it nearly enough.
The last time was at a summer christening.
I was working in prison today where it is dark, cold and grey.
I needed to lift my spirits with an injection of pink.
I felt I was in a pink oasis all day.

I wore ...
Dress - Oasis
Boots - Clark's
Jumper - Top Shop
Jacket - Gap
Scarf - New Look

5 comments:

Nana Erin said...

I'm loving the pink theme ;D

hollarback said...

That dress is like a marimekko print - you cannot look at it and not be happier:)

marie t said...

work that wardrobe I think you are great, you have a great sense of style and have a lot of clothes even so you are doing great not spending on any new clothes, I wouldnt be able to go a couple of months without buying something new although I have been getting inspiration from your looks and putting similar clothes that I have together in similar ways so thanks for that

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

I love the print!!!

Sheila said...

Awesome skirt - I love the floral. You look so girly and cheery.