The fantastic Shoegal awarded me an Honest Blogger Award - I am honoured.
Here are the rules of what to do with this award, and then the list of 10 honest things about me.
“When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.
Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”
Right here goes......
1. I spend far too long reading other people's blogs when I should be working.
2. When I was eight I hated the name Jane and told everyone at school that my mum had changed my name to Ursula (don't ask!)
3. When my children are at school - I jump on their trampoline.
4. I don't like chocolate.
5. But I do like red wine - and too much of it.
6. When I was 10 I cracked my brother's head open after pushing him against a coffee table. He has since forgiven me.
7. I raid my 11-year-old daughter's wardrobe when she is at school.
8. On my first day at school I got smacked by my teacher for stealing someone's chocolate (maybe that's why I don't like it now!)
9. I am a fairweather runner - I love to run but if it's windy (like today)I will forget it.
10. When I grow up I want to be a Blue Peter presenter.
The 7 bloggers I would like to win the award and 'fess up are (drum roll....)
Jenn of Every Day I Lie A Little
Heather of The Middle of Nowhere
Darla of Bayside to Mountainside
Stacy of A Rosy Outlook
Karen of A Certain Age
Sheila of Ephemera
Sue of Della Street Dreaming