Sunday, 24 May 2009
58 days to go: Relaxed Sunday
This morning was the second day of the football tournament.
It was sunny but a little breezy so I slipped my dress over my jeans.
In the afternoon the weather warmed up and we went straight to a barbecue at my husband's sister's house.
It was far too hot for jeans but luckily this dress is still a modest knee length which allowed me to soak up the sun although I had to share the sun lounger with Pip the dog.
Too Much Information has tagged me to list Seven Things You Never Knew You Wanted To Know About Me. So here they are.
1. I wrote my first book aged five called "So Did Sir" after watching my teacher join in games in the schoolyard.
2. My secret food indulgence is brown sauce butties. Two slices of buttered white bread and a dollop of brown sauce - lovely.
3. If I could change one thing about my physical appearance I would swap my bushy eyebrows for the kind I get after a painful waxing.
4. I almost died in 1996 after an ectopic pregnancy.
5. My (not so secret) crush is Enrique Iglesias.
6. People think I am very driven but it is only an act to cover up how lazy I really am.
7. I waste too much time blogging when I should be working.
Jeans - Gap
Trainers - Nike
Dress - Joe Brown
Belt - matalan