Sunday 17 May 2009

65 days to go: On The Run



A funny old day today.
The weather is wild and windy.
It rains, the sun shines, it rains again.
I took the dog for a run to the beach and got blown about a lot.
Luckily I had my ipod to keep me going.





My favourite running songs at the moment?
You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry
All Summer Long by Kid Rock
So What by Pink
Handlebars by the Flobots
Leave Right Now by Will Young
Breathless by Shayne Ward

Those songs get me to the beach and back - about 2.5 miles.

I wore...
Shoes - Clarks
Dress - Ciel
Waistcoat - George

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Love this outfit.

I also use my mp3 player to keep me going. Portable music is a wonder.

Wow, only 65 days left, Jane! How does it feel to be getting so close?

Mervat said...

This dress always look great on you no matter how you style it. Funny, I was thinking about this dress at the weekend while shopping and had hoped to find something similar...no luck unfortunately!

PS Have you thought about what you will wear on Zero days to go?

i_b_erin said...

I am getting curiuos also...what are your plans in 65 days???

Cute combo with the vest!

sallymandy said...

Hi Jane, I think we're on at the same time. Just got your comment about the helmet-wearing mouse. I hope your week goes well.

Wondered--did you wear that pink dress to run in?

I think it's tremendous that you've gone almost the year in your challenge. What will you blog about then?!!