Tuesday 30 September 2008

294 days to go: Time To Go Home





All good things must come to an end and it was time to go home.
We stopped off at Beaumaris. We explored the Gaol, the smallest house (probably) in the UK which was built in 1400 and had a lovely lunch overlooking the beach.
Time to go home.
But as Arnie said: "I'll be back!"

I wore
Gap Jeans (Yes, I will wash them before tomorrow!)
Cowboy Boots (as before)
Suede Jacket (EBay "swap")
Top from Asos
Black long sleeved T (M&S)
Purple Scarf (Principles)

PS - I've added some more clouds just for Stacy!!

3 comments:

Darla said...

It looks like a beautiful place to have a romantic getaway with your honey.

Darla

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Those clouds in the last photo are AMAZING!

I love those colors together... you look warm and chic.

Anonymous said...

VibratorsPegboard DisplaysI am just getting dressed on day five. Don't know what I'll end up with, but I think the shorts and flats today!

Thanks for the fun project Jane. I will do a post-mortem this weekend.