Friday 12 September 2008

311 days: Please Keep A Welcome In The Hillsides








All good things must come to an end.
The conference is over and after breakfast Jane and I caught the train home.
But not before I took some pictures to remind me of this beautiful place.
I will see Jane again next Saturday as I invited her to meet some fans at my local bookshop.
It was a long journey home, four trains in total. I sneaked off at Chester (the halfway point) to get a birthday present for my husband who will be 43 tomorrow!
I wore
Cardigan: Karen Millen
Black Vest (was white, now dyed - M&S)
Gap Jeans
Cowboy Boots
Pashmina
Bag: Sainsbury's

I notice in my comments that some of you had asked to read articles I have had published. Most of them are not on the internet but here are a few.

Could I forgive my son's killer?

A Woman's Right To Shoes

Through The Keyhole

Wardrobe Feature

Column

Work That Home

6 comments:

Christina Lee said...

Those are some really nice pictures!!!! I read your first article- very good !!!
Isee you are getting some use out of that pashmina :)

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Great articles! I read three of them and love your writing style. Welcome home!

TheOnlineStylist said...

Loving that cardigan! It looks like sweets and I love sweets!

90-Dayer said...

Your articles are fab! I'm in love...with your bag and cardigan :) I agree with that girl?, your cardigan definitely makes me think of a sweets shoppe. Super cute.

Darla said...

Thanks for posting the links to your articles. I'm impressed with your writing and hope to read more in the future.

Darla

Jane said...

Many thanks for all your supportive comments. Much appreciated.