Saturday 6 September 2008

317 days to go: Holiday Memories


It was raining (again) today so I took my younger two swimming at my local gym.
After lunch I cleared my room and was wondering what to wear for the rest of the day when I found this newly laundered Kaftan, fresh from my holiday.
I couldn't bear to put it away until next summer so decided to give it a last fling, in desperation that it may charm the sun back again.

I wore...
Cowboy Boots: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Gap Curvy
Kaftan: My Wardrobe
Cami: Gap
Leather Obi Belt: ASOS
Necklace: Top Shop
Ear-rings: Dubai
Bracelet: Free magazine gift

4 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

It's supposed to be rainy and windy (remnants of Hurricane Hanna) here today. I was contemplating rain boots but think it is too humid out. Love the look!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome again. It's all rainy and windy here too. Summer is definitely over.

Heather Bestel said...

I'm enjoying all your outfits. Loved the man's shirt especially - must try that myself.
Found this site and thought of you: www.whatcaniwear.com
lots of tips and gorgeous looking site - check it out!
Heather x

Darla said...

Did it work? Did you get sunshine? We are having a heat wave. I wonder what I can wear to bring back out usual marine layer.

Darla