Saturday 26 July 2008

359 days to go: Lingerie Challenge





Despite the title I will not be posting pictures of me wearing lingerie.
However, I have take up a new challenge from www.sahmstyle.blogspot.com
Sahm asks that we make an effort to wear good lingerie this weekend.
So for the first time ever I have a new starting point for what I'm wearing today.
The lingerie set is an Elle Macpherson one.
Red underwear narrowed down many options. I wanted to wear this skirt and it went well with a red camisole. It is quite a low camsisole which means the top of my bra shows, but as its red and pretty I figure that is OK.
Before that I played tennis with my friend Michele and our children.
So here today...
Tennis skirt...ebay (2005)
Nike Top (2005)
Nike trainers (2005)

Later
Skirt...River Island (2008)
Camisole .. Zara (2006)
Shoes....Brantano (2008)
Pendant...Virgin Vie(2008)
Ear-rings...Gold Hoops from Dubai (a gift)

8 comments:

Ally said...

I love that skirt

Jane said...

Thanks Ally.
This is a real skirt for all season. It goes well with boots and rollneck int he winter, camisoles in the summer and blouse and vest in autumn/spring. It also looks just as good with heels and flats.
And...it has an elasticated waist which means its fits every day of the month!

Darla said...

Great skirt - I think your "undies" outfit is quite nice.

Darla

KT said...

This is a super cute look on you! I love the Elle McP line. It is so pretty.

Della Street Dreaming said...

The World of Underwear is one that I dread. I've never liked spending much on it, so while Mr. Middleaged swans around in his Light as a Feather Micro-Fibrous Made from Wood Chips Calvin Klein's, I'm wearing undies out of an economy size six pack.
What a great skirt too!

The Budget Babe said...

hi! this is a great look on you, the cut of the skirt really flatters your figure as does the cinched waist. great color choices too.

Londyn said...

So pretty! Love that dramatic skirt with the pop of color up top!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look lovely and I love that skirt, wish I had it. I am on the lookout for a pretty black&white print A-line skirt this spring. Black, White & Red are my favorite color combo, too, btw.