Wednesday 16 July 2008

Day 19: Flying around


Today will be a busy day.
First, I have to collect my cheque from the lawyers after a nasty car accident last year. My car was written off and I will finally get the money back for my car hire charges.
Next, I will pick up a DHL parcel which was delivered while I was out yesterday. It's near a big shopping centre and I need to buy gifts for my younger children's teachers and a gift for Grace whose christening we will be attending at the weekend.
Then I will collect my son from John Lennon Airport in Liverpool. He has been sunning himself in Portugal with his friend for the past 10 days and I have missed him so much.
After that I will collect the younger ones from school and get home just in time for our weekly guitar lesson.
Then my son has two of his pals round for tea so it will probably be bouncing on the trampoline.
As there will be lots of running around I have gone for flat shoes and easy pieces.
The Top Shop jeans I am wearing under the dress are faded and frayed around the thigh but I can't bear to throw them out.
They were the first size 10 (US size 6) jeans I bought in 2004 after I finally shed the post-baby flab that had accumulated around my body from four pregnancies over eight years.
The dress was from eBay in 2005, I think it's supposed to be a DVF.
The Birkenstocks are my favourite summer sandals for running around.

No comments: