Monday 7 July 2008

Day 8: Polka dot passion


After work I came home, packed for a weekend away for five people, fed the children and had a massive row with my husband.
All pretty normal for a weekend away.
For the next three hours I silently fantasised about my ideal husband.
It passed the time and by the time we arrived at my brother's house in Cambridgeshire I was feeling so much better.
However, as I hadn't packed in the best frame of mind here is what I came up with over the next few days.

Saturday
Polka dot dress from Primark (bought for £6 in 2007)
Converse trainers (as before)

2 comments:

Della Street Dreaming said...

I love this wonderful polka dot outfit, particularly with the sneakers!
By the way, I thought the term, 'bargasm' was hilarious. It SO sums up the whole experience of shopping for bargains & probably explains why it's so addictive.
I hope you don't mind if I use it
keep workin the wardrobe!
Sue.

Jane said...

Cheers Sue.
Go ahead. Have as many bargasms on me as you like. Enjoy!