Thursday, 17 July 2008
The Capsule Wardrobe Challenge: Part One
OK, here goes.
The Capsule Wardrobe I have designed from my own wardrobe using ten items of clothing/accessories.
Before I continue I need to explain what my working week involves.
Every Tuesday and Friday I work in a prison as a writer in residence.
On a Monday and Thursday I work on various commissions for newspapers, magazines and writing projects.
On a Wednesday I spend a day working on PR matters for a womens' enterprise agency.
The ten items I chose were.....
1. Pink dress (Ciel, 2008)
2. Black and cream strapless dress (Gap, 2005)
3. Pink sandals (River Island 2008)
4. Neutral court shoes (Mexx 2008)
5. Diamante stud ear-rings (Tesco, 2006)
6. Heart necklace with different coloured stones (Christmas Gift 2007)
7. Gap Curvy Jeans (Gap 2008)
8. White short sleeved blouse (Laura Ashley from a charity shop 2008)
9. Tan leather bag (Oasis 2006)
10. Black Vest (Oasis 2008)