Thursday 17 July 2008

The Capsule Wardrobe Challenge: Part One


OK, here goes.
The Capsule Wardrobe I have designed from my own wardrobe using ten items of clothing/accessories.
Before I continue I need to explain what my working week involves.
Every Tuesday and Friday I work in a prison as a writer in residence.
On a Monday and Thursday I work on various commissions for newspapers, magazines and writing projects.
On a Wednesday I spend a day working on PR matters for a womens' enterprise agency.
The ten items I chose were.....
1. Pink dress (Ciel, 2008)
2. Black and cream strapless dress (Gap, 2005)
3. Pink sandals (River Island 2008)
4. Neutral court shoes (Mexx 2008)
5. Diamante stud ear-rings (Tesco, 2006)
6. Heart necklace with different coloured stones (Christmas Gift 2007)
7. Gap Curvy Jeans (Gap 2008)
8. White short sleeved blouse (Laura Ashley from a charity shop 2008)
9. Tan leather bag (Oasis 2006)
10. Black Vest (Oasis 2008)

4 comments:

Boutique Girl said...

What a good idea! I could not do it! I could not be that restricted!

Jane said...

I'm sure you could. How about a city break capsule wardrobe?

Jane said...

I'm sure you could. How about a city break capsule wardrobe?

KT said...

I have a question- What does a prison writer in residence do?