Friday, 23 January 2009

178 days to go: Flower Power Part Two



Darla has posted about the green shoots of spring peeping through which may explain my current draw towards anything flowery.
I love this skirt as it can easily be worn all year round. It is stiff cotton and looks fine with boots in the winter and a strappy top and flip flops in the summer.
I am getting carried away with thoughts of summer and warmer climes.
No doubt a weekend by a wet and windy football pitch will bring me back down to (the sodden) earth very quickly!

Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Matalan
Polo - New Look
Necklace - Next

6 comments:

Cat said...

That outfit is as pretty as an English Rose.

Stacy said...

It got up to 50 F today and made me think of warmer weather. Tomorrow will offer a jolt of reality when we are back to below freezing.

Love the skirt!

Della Street Dreaming said...

We are in the midst of a really disturbing heatwave which makes me worry even more about climate change. Today it was over 40c. I nearly melted.
You look great, by the way!

notSupermum said...

Lovely outfit - and I've tagged you on my blog!

see you there! said...

When there are no flowers outside we can still wear them inside. Isn't that nice?

You look terrific.

Darla

lunarossa said...

I like the black top and the black boots with the colourful skirt. Very nice. Ciao. Antonella