Saturday 21 March 2009

121 days to go: First up, best dressed


I have no idea whose top this is.
It could belong to my daughter or my son's girlfriend but as I was in a rush to get out to football I grabbed the first warm top I could lay my hands on.
Despite the forecast for a sunny day it was very cold here as the mist failed to lift.
I went for a six mile run this morning which makes 24 this week - I am happy if I run over 20 miles a week.
After football we took the dog to the beach.
I spent the afternoon curled up on the sofa with my latest book, Friday Nights by Joanna Trollope as my children were all out.
It was very strange having a Saturday afternoon with nothing to do.

I wore...
Ugg boots
Gap Jeans
Top - ?
t-shirt - Primark

6 comments:

lunarossa said...

Well deserved rest after 24 miles! Wow! Have a lovely Sunday. Ciao. A.

ellie mae said...

You are amazing! 24 miles!!!

Have a great rested up weekend :) You do deserve it!

ellie mae said...

Oops I forgot to comment on the outfit. I think everything goes together and look great! And looks warm! It was chilly here in California too minus the fog.

Darla said...

Borrowing! Great idea to extend your wardrobe and the color is great on you no matter who the original owner is.

Darla

Trace said...

Super cute look for football, very warm and put together. Great color on the mystery top!

The WalMart Vegan said...

Wow, I couldn't run 24 miles in a month. That is awesome.

I just found your blog and love your plan. I'm not ready to commit to one because I don't have a working and ready wardrobe yet, but I'm getting there.