Saturday 7 March 2009

135 days to go: Friday Night, Saturday Morning




















I loved that earthy Albert Finney film, "Friday Night, Saturday Morning."
This post has nothing to do with the film except the days of the week!
My husband was away on Friday evening so I had a few friends round for a glass of wine and a catch-up.
On Saturday morning I was running children around from football pitch to football pitch, walking the dog and making bacon butties. Lots of them as we had an extra friend sleeping over.
Halfway though the day I followed Harvey's lead and snuggled up on the sofa.

Friday night I wore...
Next Dress and tights
Clarks Shoes

Saturday I wore
Ugg boots
Gap jeans
Dorothy Perkiins dress
Principles cardigan

4 comments:

Christina Lee said...

awww, your Harvey looks like my Reilly- is he a labrador?

Jane said...

Yes Christine he's a chocolate brown labrador and the most perfect dog!

Alison said...

Aw, looks like you both had a great snuggle! I love to snuggle on the sofa with my Bullmastiff and Frenchie.

lunarossa said...

I love labradors, but my husband thinks it would be to big for our house. My daughter is dying for a dog, she'd love a Westie, but her best friends has a black labrador and she is wonderful. Have a nice Sunday. Ciao. A.