Tuesday 31 March 2009

111 days to go


I love the print on this dress.
It is a lovely soft jersey material and I am sure I will make the most of it during the summer months.
Talking of the summer months I am so looking forward to our two weeks in Spain in August.
I get just as much pleasure looking forward to and planning for a holiday.
I bought Imogen's brilliant e-book called Travelling Light which is a wonderful read. It has lots of brilliant ideas for packing and I am already starting to make mental lists of my capsule wardrobe.
I went for two runs today. One at 7am for just 15 minutes with the dog and another 30-minute run with my friend Denise when we put the world to rights.
And I still managed to get lots of work done.
There is an Inspection at the prison today and my class will be observed so I had to make sure I had dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's.

I wore...
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans and cardigan - Gap
Dress - Dorothy Perkins

7 comments:

Jean said...

That's a really nice top and so wearable. Lovely colour cardi too.

Stephanie N. said...

You can really rock a dress with jeans. I'm always impressed by that.

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Jane - you inspire me! I look forward to seeing your capsule wardrobe - I'd think after this challenge you'd have it all sorted out!

Thanks so much for the book plug!

Christina Lee said...

OOOOH-love it!

Cathryn said...

What a lovely spring look. I wish it would stop snowing here, so I could put away my winter wardrobe. I too am looking forward to a week vacation in August at a lake cabin.

I see Michelle Obama is looking fabulous in London today. Are you planning another homage?

Jane said...

Thanks nsm and Christine.
Stephanie - I love this look.
Imogen - a pleasure.
Cat - I may well do that. I hope you get some sunshine soon.

VLCS said...

Since then the role and scope of the body has been expanded to include representatives from the Scottish Parliament, the National Assembly for Wales, the Northern Ireland Assembly, the States of Jersey, the States of Guernsey and the High Court of Tynwald (Isle of Man).roof insulationsalle