Wednesday 11 March 2009

131 days to go: Rockabilly Red


I was working in the prison today and caused a right scene.
What I meant to say was our writing workshop was looking at the best way to write scenes.
We used Cinderella as an example and it was great fun. Honest!
After feeding my children I took my daughter to see Marley and Me.
It was wonderful. I cried. It brought back so many doggy memories.
And Jennifer Anniston played me, or at least a role similar to mine - she was a feature writer.

I wore:
Black boots - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - ebay
Top and cardigan - M and Co.

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely outfit - very simple and classic.

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Cute outfit. And, I really want to see Marley and Me. I think it will be out on DVD soon... must put it on my to rent list.

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

I loved Marley and Me - so much better than the trailer made it look.

Kelly said...

Very lovely outfit, Jane! I saw Marley and Me too a month ago and cried and cried near the end...we had a 17 year old Australian Cattle dog that we had to have put to sleep last year, and the movie brought back those memories at the end...it was a good movie all around though!

Darla said...

I like the cardigan and top with the extra interest at the neck.

Darla

ellie mae said...

Love the outfit too. Very classy looking.

I havent seen Marley and me yet. I'll have to buy it when it comes out on dvd. I think the twins would like it. We raise and train hunting dogs so any movie with dogs the twins love. :)

Christina Lee said...

I read Marley and me- I cried so dang hard at the heart-wrenching ending that I told myself I couldn't go see the movie :(

lunarossa said...

Great skirt, it gives you this feeling of "spring is coming"! Let's hope so. Ciao. A.

Heather Bestel said...

Can't wait to see the film. We get films about 2 months after you guys. That's the price of living in the middle of nowhere!
Heather
PS. You're looking great and I'm still loving your hair. Have a great weekend.

Academichic said...

You look great as always, I love this skirt!

I saw Marley and Me recently and loved it, it was so good. S.