Monday 9 March 2009

And the winner is.....

...Friday's blue floral dress.
But it was a close-run thing with the pink ensemble and black and floral top coming joint second.
Thanks for everyone who voted.
There is still one week to go for anyone wishing to join the One Skirt Three Ways Challenge - after that I will be posting a round-up.

Just to keep you updated on my books:I finished A Vintage Affair yesterday and it was very good.
I have very eclectic tastes when it comes to reading. A Vintage Affair is a romantic comedy packed with an emotional punch. I would recommend it to anyone interested in the transforming power of clothes and/or vintage.
There are a couple of mildly annoying coincidences but nothing near as bad as Victoria Hislop's "Return" when the final twist was so unbelievable it spoiled the whole book for me.
If you want to know more about A Vintage Affair check out this video where the author talks about the book.
Can I also ask my fellow bloggers to spare a minute to check out the new blog I have set up for Train 2000 - the women's enterprise agency I work for. If you have any suggestions or comments please leave them on the blog which is here.
I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: