Friday 13 March 2009

129 days to go: Brick and grey


This cardigan looks orange - actually it is more a brick red.
I love red, it makes me feel cheerful and optimistic.
I was teaching in the prison today which went well and I spent lunchtime in the gym - a four mile run on the treadmill. It was the third run this week.
Normally I run 3 - 4 times a week but over the past few weeks work pressures has meant this has gone by the wayside.
I'm back on track (pardon the pun) now and feel so much better.
I need those endorphins.

I wore...
Shoes - Clarks
Tights - Next
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Marks and Spencer
Necklace - Top Shop

4 comments:

Academichic said...

I love this color combo and the shorter cardi over the dress! Lovely look! S.

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Wow Jane - you amaze me - 4 miles! I can barely run 100 meters!

Mervat said...

Wow! That is antastic. Good on you! Also, this is absolutely my favourite colour combo and I think (maybe Imogen should comment here!) that almost anyone can wear it and it looks great!

Tamia said...

That's a great color combination--I love gray, and the red adds just the right amount of color.
I like that you didn't try to go too matchy-matchy with the shoes. That neutral is perfect.