Thursday 19 March 2009

123 days to go: Feeling Blue



You wouldn't believe how many items were tossed aside(and took ages to clear up) before I decided what to wear.
I am very slowly getting rid of the extra winter weight gain so nothing fits me like I want it to.
It was warm but I didn't want to expose my bare legs (urgh!) yet boots scream WINTER.
I feel restless.
I have been running a lot - 18 miles this week so far. But it's not enough.
As I was feeliing blue there was only colour to choose.
The only problem was which shade?

I wore...
Shoes - Clarks
Navy tights - John Lewis
Blue dress - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Principles
Belt and Scarf - Tesco

6 comments:

Darla said...

That outfit needs some yellow. Not a whole lot, just a bit. Those blues are a natural for a yellow compliment. (Yellow shoes?, yellow scarf?, bit of yellow jewelry?)

Yellow will chase away those blues.

Darla

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Cute Jane - maybe the scarf could have been red or pink for a little contrast.

ellie mae said...

I also agree about the scarf being maybe yellow or red.

Wanted to thank you for introducing me to the gap jeans. I bought another pair this last week a size smaller and they fit PERFECT!! OH my Word! I dont think Ive ever had a pair that fit that good :) Doing happy dance! lol

Great job losing your winter weight. Your an inspiration.

lunarossa said...

Why is there warm and not here in York? Could it be that the cold persecutes only me? Anyway, blue is my favourite colour so I love your outfit. You look like a lovely forget-me-not!!! I'm trying to lose some weight too but it's difficult when the weather is still so cold! I've been trying to find one of your great dresses (i'm stuck in a rut of trousers) but I don't seem to find anything here! Have a nice weekend. Ciao. A.

Candycane said...

I love the blue of the dress, but the blue cardi is just gorgeous!!!

Mervat said...

Jane you look so cute (yes, I truely mean that) in this shot.

xo