Sunday 1 March 2009

141 days to go: Skirting the Issue with a New Challenge



A new week and a new challenge.
Last year many fellow bloggers joined in the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge.
Would anyone care to join me for the One Skirt Three Ways Challenge.
Take one skirt and style it three different ways on three consecutive days.
You may want to wear it with different shoes and tops or you may wish to be more creative like Dianne and wear it as a top.
You choose.
An update on Jenn's book - it has been selected for Waterstone's presitgious new writing promotion and is now part of their three for two offer.

Today I am wearing:
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Tights - John Lewis
Skirt - Marks and Spencer (birthday gift)
Top - Miss Selfridge
Belt - Tesco

7 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm all over this challenge, Jane! I'm looking forward to putting together 3 outfits - this will be fun! *rubs hands together gleefully*

ellie mae said...

I just started following your blog. Im loving it!

Ive been looking all around for the Clark boots you have but I cant find them. Any suggestions? Do you know of any stores that might still carry them? I checked ebay but nothing. :( Im wondering if the boot has a "LINE" name I should look for?

Cant wait to see everyone outfits. I need some inspiration :)

Thanks so much :)

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

I love the look...

Darla said...

Should be a fun challenge. I voted at your poll. Will await results.

Darla

Cathryn said...

I love a good fashion challenge. Are there certain dates when we should wear the skirt? Any time this week? Any time in the next few weeks?

Goober said...

Any chance to flex my fashion muscle - I'm in!

Della Street Dreaming said...

Hi Jane. I'd love to be part of this. For me, this really will be a challenge because I hardly ever wear the same thing. My students & colleagues will wonder what's happening! but maybe they won't notice!