Tuesday 12 August 2008

342 days to go: Hooray it's Holidays


In less than 24 hours I will be renewing my acquaintance with my old friend - sunshine.
It has been so grey and wet here for the past few weeks I think summer is fast becoming a distant memory, like the ice age.
I fly out to Barcelona tomorrow morning for two weeks of sun, fun and some Flamenco. Of course before we get there my husband and I will have argued several times, the children will be moaning and fighting. It will make that first walk on the hot sand even more pleasurable. Knowing the pain I have endured to get there!
I will make no attempt to post while I am there as the queues to use the internet will include gangs of teenagers waiting to chat on msn.
Instead, I will catalogue and photograph my daily wears for posting when I return.
Hope the sun shines for you all over the next two weeks.
Adios.
Today I am wearing
Overdyed Jeans (Levis, 2002)
Sparkly Shoes (Clark's, 2008)
Red Shirt (my-wardrobe, 2008)
Necklace (Virgin View, 2008)

10 comments:

Darla said...

Have a wonderful time. I'll miss your daily posts. That's ok, I'll just sit here in my jammies and imagine a better look for myself.

Can't wait for the photo's when you return!

Darla

Jean said...

Enjoy your well deserved holiday!

Sheila said...

Have a blast!

Love this top, btw.

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Christina Lee said...

Have fun!Thanks for the nice comment!

Angela said...

wow... envious sitting here in my living room reading boring financials....

Emma said...

I love Barcelona! Have a FABULOUS time!! I'll miss your posts. Hurry Back!

Kim said...

Super cute outfit!

Have a great vacation!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

That top is so cute, it suits you!

Rebecca Mielke said...

Have a lovely time and I look forward to your posts when you return!