Friday, 1 August 2008

353 days to go: A response to Fashion Addict



Blogger Fashion Addict has asked if we dress differently inside and outside.
The answer to this is: yes and no.
When I am choosing what to wear I take into consideration my day.
Until Sept 1st I will be working from home a little but mostly looking after the children who are on school holidays.
In this way I try and go for an adaptable look. A basic look that will take me inside and out.
Today I took my mum shopping and wore the outside outfit.
Then I came home, cooked and tidied up so went for the inside look by changing my shoes and taking off the blouse.
After lunch I will be taking my son and his friend to football camp while shopping for a couple of hours with my daughter so I will go back to the outside look.
I will keep this look unless I have to run around. Then I will revert to the inside look.
Maybe I should post both outside and inside looks every day
What do you think?
I am wearing

Outside:
Cut off jeans..tesco (2008)
Orange vest top...Marks and Spencer (2008)
Shoes,,,Clark's (2008)
Necklace..Top Shop (2005)
Bracelet (Gift)
Ear-rings (home-made)

Inside:
Cut-off jeans
Orange Vest
Orange Birkenstocks
Jewellery as before.

6 comments:

Sheryl Wong said...

this seems like a good way to change your looks easily!

WendyB said...

I pretty much don't wear clothes at all inside. LOL.

SHOEGAL said...

TMI Wendy B!

I generally post pics of my work outfits but I'll usually change into crop jeans when I get home at the moment.

see you there! said...

Great way to make it through the day.

Darla

melmo said...

you look great!

Fashion Addict said...

Hi there!

I'm flattered that I inspired your post for today. I'm glad I'm not the only one that dresses a little down inside the house. Thanks again for commenting on my posts and I love your style!