Monday 11 August 2008

343 days to go: Red and Green are never seen except upon a....



When I was at school there was a rhyme which went:
"Red and Green are never seen
except upon a fool."
I think it came from Shakespeare's Twelfth Night where Malvolio is tricked into wearing red and green stockings cross-gartered.
Who cares? I love red and green.
I was dashing around sorting out last minute things for our holiday and packing.
I have my packing list finished and its all in a pile waiting to be packed.
Today I wore...
Red and Green Skirt..Boden (2008)
Red Camisole..Zara (2006)
Green Cardigan.. Zarah (2007)
Red Shoes.. Brantano (2008)
Necklace.. Top Shop (2005)
Bangle..Tesco (2008)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! I normally shy away from wearing red and green together, as I think it looks too Christmasy, but this doesn't. It's v. cute!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

That is by far the cutest outfit! I love the red and green. And, I want to find similar fabric to make a skirt like that...

Sheila said...

I love the outfit - it's so hard to mix red and green and not look like a Christmas elf!

Beautiful skirt...I covet...

Anonymous said...

Jane, you look so fresh, young and appropriate! We get Boden here too. Red and Green are opposites on the color wheel, no? I think you've done very well indeed! Karen