Friday 8 August 2008

346 days to go: Stars and Stripes




Although I am not working for the whole of August I was offered the chance of attending a training day to learn more about Evaluating Art Projects. As I hope to do more of this work in the future I thought I couldn't pass on this. I joined a lovely group of people from Liverpool Biennial, a contemporary art project for the workshop.
It was held at the home of the project manager who has an apartment in a grand old house which overlooks Sefton Park.
It was a pot luck lunch (I took cous cous) which we ate in the sunshine overlooking Sefton Park in Liverpool. It was glorious. I took their team photograph and they obliged by taking my picture!
I wore...
High-waisted flared Jeans...Tesco (2008)
Striped blue Top ..Primark (2008)
Tan wedges..River Island (2008)
White Waistcoat..Dorothy Perkins (2008)
Star Necklace (2005)
Silver Cuff.. ASOS (2008)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those trousers are a fabulous shape.

Darla said...

You look great and that must have been a wonderful venue for the training day.

Darla

Jean said...

Love your outfit, and love that house!

KT said...

I love that outfit. Leslie from Cute on the Cheap wore a white vest this week. I really, really like the stripes under the solid.

Emma said...

This outfit is fabulous! It looks absolutely great on you!

Londyn said...

Great look!