Sunday 10 August 2008

344 days to go: The Colour Purple


After the dinner party I was sooo tired.
Today I spent the morning clearing up and ferrying my children around.
In the afternoon we went to Southport to get the last bits of things we needed for our holiday on Wednesday.
It rained all morning but the afternoon was windy yet sunny.
At 6pm my parents came round for dinner.
So I wore...
Purple Ciel dress... (2008)
Clark's Shoes (2008)
Amethyst necklace (which I hadn't taken off for the evening before (40th birthday gift)

3 comments:

Darla said...

A Greek party, dinner for your parents, a birthday party on Wed. You are certainly entertaining a lot :-)

Your yard looks so green, must be that rain. We are entering our dry dusty period over here.

Darla

Jane said...

Hi darla
It is very, very green here, hence v v wet!
It is raining as I type (again!).
I would love a bit of dust and dry.

Sheila said...

What a lovely dress! I cannot wear that colour (or that style - makes me look very bosomy, lol).