Friday 28 November 2008

234 days to go: Capsule Wardrobe Countdown




There are just three more days of November left which means three more days to plan your Capsule Wardrobe for next week.
I am struggling with the shoes.
I will have to limit it to two pairs and make sure each pair will go with as many combinations as possible. Yesterday I had a plan but after sleeping on it I have made several revisions.
What a struggle to be
1. Stylish
2. Warm
3. Comfortable
I have tried to use Imogen's plan as a guide and now wish I had more coloured tops.
Still, it will be fun.
Today I am trying to finish my NaNoWriMo novel. I got 1,800 words done before 6am and 7am this morning - just 2,500 to go.
I wore
Black Boots - Tesco
Red and Black Skirt - eBay
Black long sleeved top and cardigan - Primark
Scarf (worn as a belt)- M & S

3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

That color red is divine on you!

I have my week all planned, spent a whole afternoon putting together outfits and trying them on to make sure they work. I can' wait for Monday now :)

And....I gave you an award! It's at my blog today -- it's a pretty butterfly...maybe it will bring you inspiration for the challenge, lol.

Sheila said...

I've been pondering for about 2 weeks. I've got at least one evening event, so I need to work in a dress so that I can dress up. Yikes! This is going to be tough.

mette said...

My, you look so cute! Do you buy your e-Bay articles from UK and what are your experiences ?