Sunday 9 November 2008

253 days to go: The last leaves of Autumn


I grew up in a house with a back yard that had no trees and all I could see out of my window was concrete.
Today there are few leaves left on the trees in my garden.
When the trees are bare that's when winter starts for me.
Spring begins when the buds start to appear on the trees again.
I feel very privileged to look out into my garden and see trees.

Today I wore
Boots - Clark's
Skirt - Zara
Thermal T-shirt - Autograph
Orange Cardigan - Matalan
Scarf - free with a magazine



5 comments:

Heather Bestel said...

I love Autumn, my fave season. I am an 'autumn' (when I had my colours done) and am loving your skirt - especially with the orange top.
Hx

Sheila said...

There are still some leaves left on the trees and lovely piles of yellow and orange on the sidewalks.

I love the skirt - very cute.

Why don't our magazines have free scarves??

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

I love the skirt too... so pretty and my favorite colors. And, I agree with Sheila - why don't our magazines give away scarves?!?!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Honestly, you get the best free scarves with those magazines. I wish they did that on this side of the pond! :)

Christina Lee said...

I am really aenjoying autumn this year! I love that skirt-of course it's from ZARA- I love that store!!