Friday 7 November 2008

255 days to go: Bag Lady





I am starting to feel the November Blues.
At this time of year my tanned summer skin reverts to its jaundice sallow.
My waistbands start to tighten and I feel generally blah!
If I was an animal I would be one that hibernated until the Spring.
But I'm not and I have to make the most of the cold days and long nights.
As I looked around for inspiration (after cleaning the house and writing 2,00 words of my NaNo novel) I spotted the bag.
Spots always cheer me up as does the combination of red, white and blue.
Add a little sparkle and Spring seems so much closer.
I wore
Jeans - Gap Curvy
Sparkly Shoes - Clark's
Red shirt - Sara Berman
Blue sweater - Zara
Necklace - Virgin Vie
Bag - Sainsbury's

3 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

What a great outfit! I'm with you - polka dots always perk me up!

Heather Bestel said...

Loving the new look you, and the new look sites.
Hx

Michelle@Life with Three said...

I love this outfit -- it is definitely cheery. I was in Atlanta this weekend and there was a Zara set to open in the mall sometime in the coming weeks. I was so bummed that it wasn't open when I was there.